Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Perfect Place

This is the second post of the day, and really I should be continuing my studies, but my brain feels so fried right now that I hardly know what I am doing. Everyone in the hall is studying for finals, and its so quiet it's almost distracting! Completely dead.
But I took some minutes from my studies just to dream about my perfect house--or at least what has caught my attention at the moment.


Bedroom:

Living Room:

Dining Room:


 Kitchen:

 I did realize that everything is very "white" which makes me think of the amount of work required to keep it that clean! But meanwhile I'm just going to look at this wonderful pictures and dream.

How about dreaming with me, of that perfect place :)

1 comment:

  1. I was going to comment on the white but it seems you took the words right out of my mind..LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)