Monday, January 10, 2011

Mustard

It's Monday again, and I cannot believe that I am starting another week of school. I truly wish it was the weekend again! I am starting to feel the increase in homework already (and the decrease of fun).

Today I finally wore something I've been meaning to wear for a while but just recently bought: mustard tights.
I had been scared of how they would look on me and had avoided buying them, but the urge was too strong and I gave in. I must say I absolutely love them--although I'm mot sure if they are more yellow than mustard colored.

Also, today marks the day of my first "outside post" of the year since returning back to my dorm :)
I am going to try to do some more outside posts and leave the comfort of taking pictures in front of my wall.

Many thanks to Mario for helping me with these pictures :)





outfit:
ruffle blouse: thrifted
skirt: thrifted

tights: f21
shoes: gift :)

ring: f21

3 comments:

  1. That dress and that tights together are perfect!
    I follow you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable and you look so happy :D love how youve worked the mustard tights!

    http://style-fiesta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the mustard tights! and the dress actually. perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)