Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Picture Perfect Men

Just wanted to share the first installment of "Picture Perfect Men-1st edition" --dedicating a section of my blog to the wonderful fashionable guys out there. These two guys are the first to  be part of this series and I am delighted by their style!! (and they were so kind as to be part of this post - Thank you both!!!!!)

Peter Adrian:  I’m an architect student who’s trying to make it in this world and working on the side as a hollister impact member. I’m a struggling actor/print model, slowly paying my dues until I get paid doing what I love. I play guitar/write my own stuff. I paint and draw. I love the beatles :] http://mydogbear.tumblr.com/




Alex Lopez :Journalism student and fashion blogger. 20 years old and living in Madrid, Spain. Blog: http://lookwithattitude.blogspot.com/

Thank you to this stylish guys for sharing their style follow their blogs and lookbooks--they're amazing!! And if you're interested in being part of the feature email me  thesemanyyears.blogspot.com


Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)