Friday, April 1, 2011

This month I present to you Masoom from Style Fiesta
1. What inspired you to begin blogging?  
- I was interning with a fashion house when I first came across fashion blogs- and I was absolutely swept by them. It was part idea, part assignment, part undeniable love :)

2. Describe your styleIndividualistic. I dress according to my mood, somewhere between vintage and high street 

3. What is one piece that you can definitely not live without - The most perfectly fitting blue jeans.

4. What do you do when you are not blogging? Im taking pictures, reading, dancing, EATING, meeting my friends and going to college!

5. How has blogging changed your lifestyle, etc - I wake up in the morning and before I check the time, I go to my phone browser and check my blog. Moreover, I look at things very differently - from magazines to clothes to stores, I have a whole new perspective.

6. For the new bloggers, can you give us some advice in successful blogging? . Act professional, look professional and pretty soon everyone will start believing that you are.

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)