Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chocolate!

A few days ago I took this chocolate personality test--and I must say I really liked my results:



THE CHOCOLATE ROMANTIC
You’re a dreamer, who often retreats to your own world. You believe in true love and the healing power of beauty. You love sad books and movies, but then again, you love happy books and movies, too. You’re introspective, tender and caring. Face it, you love a chance to have a good cry. When it comes to chocolate, the packaging is just as important as what’s inside.

 So...if you are reading this blog, and want to kill a little more time, take this test and share with my what you chocolate personality is, yes?
Chocolate Personality and Style Test

now sit back, grab a chocolate and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)