Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's a roller coaster

This past week has been truly hectic. No time even for sleep (I still wonder how I manage to make these posts)

But a little on what has happened yesterday:

I went to my dear friend's house (and had the best food ever!), took a trip to Vera Bradley and bought this beautiful little treat:



today, trying to find a little down time ches and i took pictures. :) a little improv fashion show :)
also, this happens to me my favorite dress in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!





and although jon said that I only talked about clothes, i promise that I will have more interesting posts :)

Song of the day: by Arctic Monkeys


3 comments:

  1. hmmm... the title post in itself is an innuendo lol, nooooo keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ mario: yes it's an innuendo
    @ jon: i know you're reading this
    @ laura: our pic's where it's at! <3 VB bags forevah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)