Thursday, December 30, 2010

Who else like her?

Today was so windy here I couldn't wait to get back home. I had to run errands with mom so it was such a pain to be out when the wind was so cold in my face. Maybe I shouldn't complain, I'm pretty sure it's colder somewhere else, but for me--it was freezing. 

I happen to have a huge "girl crush" for Zooey Deschanel. I think her style is so cute and her voice is soooo nice!!! I feel that she adds personality to her characters when in films, and I absolutely LOVE her band She & Him.
She is such a style icon! I would love to actually talk to her, it would be a dream come true!!! Thanks Zooey for the wonderful inspiration! Zooey makes me wish for sunnier and warmer days!

I'm only posting a few pictures, my laptop is still with the "computer doctor" and I'm using my mom's, but I have heard awesome news about it's wealth being- so I will have better posts soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)