Friday, December 31, 2010

Bumble Bee

So today is the last day of 2010. This has truly been an interesting year for me. A year of changes! This last day makes me want to think about everything that has changed in my life:
1. went through an emotional crisis
2. had the hardest quarter ever
3. started bloggin :)
4. reconnected with my dear childhood friend
5. reconnected with my sister (half-sister but my sister!!!)
6. my baby niece was born
I don't know what the new year will bring, but I do hope to have some time for reflection and "enlightenment" I think there is plenty to learn from the things that have happened.

I am glad I'll be able to spend the last days of this year (and of my winter break) with my family! It feels so good to be around the warmth of family, even when they are a bit dysfunctional. The fun thing is that for New Year's we usually end up wearing some kind of yellow. It's some superstition we've seen on TV or something, I don't quite remember from where we got the idea (but yellow is supposed to bring good luck). Even if the color I wear has nothing to do with the next year, I just think it's fun that the family gets in the spirit.

outfit:
blouse: gift
skirt: target
leggins: f21
shoes: old old old platforms :)

peacock necklace: f21

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)