Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feeling Blue

Nothing much has happened in the past couple of days. It's been pretty calm, although I know that the next weeks will be a little busier--so I apologize in advance if I don't make many outfit posts. This is another shoot taken in the morning before my class. I find it easier to take pictures in the morning when I'm fresh and ready to start a day. By the end of the day I look too tired for pictures, or it's too late for nice lighting. That is why I miss summer days when days are longer!
I think I've mentioned before how I find that I have many blue pieces, and although I have been trying to not wear too much blue I gave in today. 



outfit:
blouse: thrifted
skirt: f21
tights: f21
shoes: thrifted
pictures by: mario

7 comments:

  1. Reaaaally love the shoes :)

    www.veritalane.blogspot.com

    I'm gonna follow :)

    Tazz
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment! i'm following you back! :-)

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look cute!
    I shall follow.

    kalynblairecagle.blogspot.com

    xoxo.
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following too! I love your outfits! So cute! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun outfit! love it

    I followed, follow me back? :)

    xoxo

    www.bouffantsandbarnacles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)