Thursday, February 3, 2011

All I want to do

What can I say? I thrive in the sun! perfect days of warmth, breeze, and grass. My perfect habitat!
It was so hard to take pictures because I could not get myself to stand up and pose. All I wanted to do was roll on the grass and feel and breathe the fresh air. For a moment I forgot about stress and homework.

Also, thank you guys so much for all the feedback on the haircut. I have decided I WILL DO IT! :)



outfit: blouse: thrifted shorts: forever21 tights: forever 21 shoes: thrifted

9 comments:

  1. Your shirt is so pretty! I love finding gems like that at thrift stores. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so adorable! I love the mix of your shorts with your top! So pretty! You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blouse! it's so so pretty! My kinda outfit!!

    nesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thrive in the sun too, and you look great here! I love your hair the way it is, but I also love your inspiration picture so... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I really love your shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. that blouse is perfection--and thrifted too?! I hope I find something similar. Too cute, lady :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. I am especially feeling those shorts. I need more pretty shorts in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blouse! I like the shorts too. great outfit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)